We are more than happy to open our doors for anyone who wish to attend a session in our club.
- Bring your flip flop to be used in any area outside the mat
- White kimono only policy applied for evening classes; rash guard must be worn underneath of kimono at all times
- Rentals Gi available
- Drop-in fees applied
We are a visitors friendly academy, we only ask you to follow few simple rules.
Feel free to get in touch should you have further questions.
Getting to our headquarter is easy!
- Any route that stops at Parnell Square is perfect (See Dublin Bus site for further information.)
- Get off at Parnell Square and walk south to Parnell Street.
- Turn right onto Parnell Street and walk for 500m.
- JSBJJ is on your right.
- Get off at the Jervis stop and head west on Abbey Street Upper towards the entrance to the Jervis Shopping Centre.
- Turn right onto Parnell Street.
- Continue for about 100m and you will find us on left side of the road.